Wednesday, September 20, 2017

July 2017

These quick catch up posts are the best I've got right now, but I hope they'll give us a little snapshot of what this wonderful summer entailed.

A sweet summer treat, stopping by a frozen yogurt shop on the way home from school. 


Our delightful little boy 

Terry and I got out for an evening of karaoke!




These naps in my arms are numbered, and my heart aches wondering which will be the last.

The aquarium is always fun for a hot summer day!


A rare car nap.


We spent a morning at the beach, and it was one of the highlights of my summer. Declan touched the ocean for the first time, Marshall loved splashing in the waves, and we all savored the chilly day.



Marshall asked Daddy to take him out in the deep water!




On occasion, I cook delicious, healthy, balanced meals. Other times, we have a lot of pasta.

On the day I stayed home to help Marshall get out of diapers, we agreed that he could be a superhero for the day, so I made him this Flash cape. 

Marshall learned about mosaics in class and then we found one while walking around the village!


Swim lessons for Dec were a blast this summer.


We got curtains for our bedroom, which makes it feel so much cozier.


This is how we spend most mornings, even on weekends.


Declan fell asleep holding his ball and made me laugh out loud.


Both boys love playing at their kitchen.

I did some rearranging.


I'll post some August photos soon! This summer was one of the best of our lives, and I can't help but think it's because Declan was here. We are loving this family of four lifestyle!

0 comments:

Post a Comment