Thursday, October 31, 2013

And Now it's November

Scout got in the Halloween spirit tonight!


I found that ridiculous little cat bow tie at PetCo when I stopped for cat food. It has some little symbols that are apparently related to Star Wars. (I've seen half the movies, but I never got into it.) Still, Scout looks pretty adorable, and I decided that his costume is Terry. Because Terry's a nerd and loves wearing ties and bow ties. It works, right? He's pretty adorable.

Did you see any particularly good costumes today? My favorite (which I didn't see in person) was my friend (my friend Amanda's sister, who works at Disney and participates in the costume contest) Stacy. Check out her video to see how amazing her costume is!

My Halloween--well, aside from playing dress up with Scout--is particularly mellow this year. We're currently cuddled up on the couch under a blanket, enjoying the glow of the jack-o-lanterns. Some ice cream may or may not be involved. (Spoiler alert: It is.)

So that brings us to November. Crazy, right?  Don't forget to say Rabbit, Rabbit! (Sometimes I forget to say it first thing when I wake up, and I think that means it doesn't work, but I still say it anyway.) This month brings...

  • Terry being gone almost the entire month, which sucks, but I'm going to visit him in two weeks. He'll be in St. Augustine, Florida, and I've never been there! I've heard it's a cute town with some good restaurants, so I can't wait. Also I miss my husband. 
  • Health Interactive, a health/fitness workshop in Santa Monica this weekend (I'm not 100% sure I'm going, but it sounds awesome). 
  • Several visits with good friends already planned.
  • A few more games of Bruin football, which will hopefully be better than the last two.
  • A Christmas tree lighting ceremony, which I don't think I've ever been to before!
  • An increase in the frequency at which I'll see Christmas decorations. 
  • A trip up north for Thanksgiving at my aunt and uncle's house!
Before we know it, December will be here, so I'm trying to soak up this month and all the pumpkin deliciousness that comes with it. 

What are you looking forward to this November?

0 comments:

Post a Comment