Thursday, January 15, 2015

Things I'm Loving Friday

I know a lot of boggers post this type of list every week, but I would just end up posting twelve pictures of Marshall and calling it a day. Hopefully today's list involves some variety.

Here's my most recent Instagram photo, taken today (Thursday). Scout has actually interacted a lot more with Marshall since the latter started crawling. Scout will get close to Marshall, but he is always prepared to run away when necessary. That's why we named him Scout. Because Boy Scouts are always prepared.



This commercial, which I have seen approximately 15 times lately because it's always on during our HuluPlus shows. I'm not sure why I find it so hilarious, but I do.


These cookies. Oh man, you guys. I can't even eat more than two at a time--that's how rich they are. But they are SO good. 


Parks and Rec is back! They're really pushing the story line along (well, it is supposed to be three years after the last one), but I love having the ol' gang back!

This trick for people who worry too much. I'm definitely going to try it next time I get all up in my head, which will likely be sometime in the next week. 

This article, "Mommy, Somebody Needs You," which of course made me cry. I also thought of it last night from 10:30 to midnight, when Marshall needed to be comforted and eventually rocked to sleep. I cried because he was so heavy and I thought about the fact that I won't always be able to hold him.

Terry and I are still working on running 20 miles in January. We're up to 6.5 miles, and we have 13.5 to go. 

I went walking with my group of mom friends again today, which was so fun. We chatted about easy dinner ideas and baby stuff and funny things our babies do, and it was pure wonderful to hang out with other adults (and see their cute babies!) for an hour. I felt so refreshed!


And now it's time to enjoy a long weekend with my boys! We're planning a little trip to the aquarium together. Hooray!

Have a wonderful weekend! What's something that made you happy this week?

2 comments:

  1. HAhahaha I love the push-it commercial too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love walks with my husband and the dog! I've been on a walking streak while rehabbing my knee, but just got the news that I can start running :)

    ReplyDelete