I got an iPad for my work today! Who would have thought my first work-issued device would be an iPad 2? Not too shabby! I'm so excited to learn about it and figure out the best ways to use it in my classes. Any iPad users out there have any tips for a newbie?
After my exciting day at work, I busted out a quick incline walking workout on the treadmill, along with some bicep curls, abs, and push ups.
|12-Minute Incline Walk Intervals|
I spent a little time researching some health articles this evening (while eating cookies), and I thought you might be interested in a few of them. Enjoy!
- "Why Working Mothers are Happier and Healthier than Stay-at-Home Moms" from Time Healthland
I definitely find this one surprising, but I like what they have to say about part-time work.
- "Seven December Superfoods" from The Huffington Post
Yummy foods you can feel great about eating! (Though, really, you should feel good eating any real, whole foods.)
- Biggest Loser Winner from LA Times
I love this show and was excited to see the winner last night!
- Why some can function on less sleep than others from The Hufftington Post
I always wonder how I can barely stand up after 6 hours, but Terry is fine on only 3 hours...
- "10 Questions for Michael Pollan" (author of Omnivore's Dilemma) from Time
One of my inspirations for healthy living
That last one is certainly my favorite today, because Michael Pollan is a genius! I love everything he has to say about food, and how he admits that he doesn't have all the answers. I strongly encourage you to check out Omnivore's Dilemma or In Defense of Food.
Happy almost-Thursday! Be sure to enter my spatula giveaway!