Yesterday and today involved a whole lot of this:
Yesterday morning I woke up feeling pretty terrible, and by the time I got to work I knew I wasn't going to make it through the day. Thankfully my school managed to secure a last-minute sub for me, and I was home by 8:30 am. Since then, here's what I've done:
- Slept. A lot.
- Drank a lot of water.
- Drank more tea than usual.
- Complained about not feeling well.
- Complained about being restless (I'm a treat when I'm sick, really).
- Cuddled with the cat (he slept right along with me every time I took a nap).
- Spent way too much time on Pinterest.
- Prepped lessons for when I finally go back to work.
- Caught up on our DVR shows.
- Played a board game with Terry.
- Completed an LA Times crossword puzzle with Terry.
- Complained a little more.
- Finally couldn't handle sitting on the couch anymore and made peanut butter cookies and a version of these:
I also made some turkey soup for dinner tonight, which used up the last of our turkey leftovers and will serve us lunch for at least the next two days.
As you can gather, I don't have much to share in the way of health and fitness today, but I am hoping that one more night of sleep will get me back on my feet tomorrow. Meanwhile...
- 10 Stocking Stuffers for Real Food Lovers
- Make Your Pictures Worth a Thousand Yums (for fellow food bloggers)
- Holiday Appetizers and Drinks
What's your favorite sick day agenda? Let's hope I don't have to come up with more couch-bound activities tomorrow!