Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Bowl Weekend

This weekend's happenings:

Our friends Katie and Corey spent the night Friday before their early morning flight

We continued Downton Abbey and caught up on the DVR, plus I plowed through some grading and lesson planning for the week

Also:

Plenty of relaxing

Some bowling with my hubby




And sushi for dinner!

A great run (and terrible photo) in the gorgeous sunshine today

Plus a fun Super Bowl party with Terry's coworkers. But weekends are WAY too short! I'm wondering how on earth I'm going to make it through five days of work before the next one, but I guess we'll just have to make it happen.

Terry and I are taking the morning off tomorrow from our workout--because we both have slightly injured lower backs. I'm going to try an afternoon yoga class to see how it goes. 

Hope you had a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. whoa that picture, how is it so nice where you are? I would kill to have a run in a tank and tshirt.

    ReplyDelete