Wednesday, May 2, 2012

WIAW and a Pyramid Treadmill Workout

May Gray, anyone? It's certainly gloomy out here, and I'm ready for summer weather! After a rough day at work, I was actually hoping to get out for a long walk with Terry, but it was just too cool. Instead, I hit the treadmill and created the following pyramid workout.


The workout was perfect for my recovering knee and for giving me a good cardio workout. It wasn't too intense, but it certainly hit the spot!

And here's what I ate on this gray day in May.



6:30 am - Tea



7:30 am - Breakfast
Apple-cinnamon overnight oats - I made my usual oats and then added extra cinnamon plus 1/4 cup applesauce

10:15 am - Snack
A cup of strawberries

12:30 pm - Lunch
1/2 Trader Joe's Harvest Salad (added a handful of spinach and 1/4 cup cucumber)

3:00 pm - Pear (and a gummy worm!)

7:00 pm - Appetizer
 Salami and cheese plate (Terry and I split 70/30) 

7:30 pm - Dinner
Still delicious!

Mexican casserole from Monday night

We both opted for "fat" beers tonight!


9:00 pm - Dessert
 Two slices of chocolate chip banana bread with 12 ounces of milk

10:00 pm - spoon of peanut butter :-) 

Water: about 96 ounces! Yeah!

So there it was. Honestly, food and exercise were the highlight of my day until about 7:00, when I finally got to relax with Terry. We enjoyed some TV, cuddled with Scout, and have every intention of getting some good sleep right after I publish this post!

The definition of comfort

He wriggled around for about 5 minutes in odd positions like this until he finally scooted over to his own section of the couch.

Hope you had a great Wednesday! What was your best meal today?

0 comments:

Post a Comment