Wednesday, July 31, 2013

WIAW: Favorite Group Games

After several days of rest (over a week!) and TONS of stretching, I finally eased back into some yoga today. And I do mean eased...I chose a level one flow on OnDemand and didn't even break a sweat, but the postures still challenged my well-rested and well-stretched muscles. Tomorrow I'll try a walk and some more stretching, but I'm still planning to take it very easy until I'm at 100%.

And now for some of today's meals...


 Breakfast: French toast, plus cantaloupe and tea



Lunch: baked sweet potato with peanut butter and cinnamon

and cereal!
You may or may not see some chocolate chips in there. Who's to say?

Baking snack: milk and a cookie

For dinner, Terry and I headed to a friend's apartment for pizza, salad, and Cards Against Humanity (all unpictured, because we were laughing too hysterically to bust out a camera). Much fun as it was, poor Terry has to be at work early as always, and I've been waking up around six each morning just to pretend to have some semblance of a normal schedule. Off to bed!

What's your favorite group game? Cards Against Humanity and Apples to Apples always make me crack up, but we also love Telestrations, a game that combines Telephone and Pictionary.

1 comment:

  1. My girlfriends and I are scrabble nerds. I love going to the beach and playing scrabble with them but...our favorite game is the "dirty noun game". It is guaranteed laugh-till-my-stomach-hurts every time

    ReplyDelete