Monday, April 30, 2012

Foodie Pen Pal Reveal: April

The Lean Green Bean

Can you believe we're already in May? I was super nervous that the way I started this year was going to be a bad omen, but 2012 has turned out to be alright. And we still have lots of year left to experience!

Tonight's post is all about a little package I received a few weeks back. You may remember from last month that I am part of the Foodie Pen Pal program through Lindsay's blog. Every month, I put together a little goodie bag and send it to another participant; meanwhile, someone else sends a package to me! I'm only in my second go-'round, but it's fun!

This month, I sent my goodies to Elizabeth at CHAARG (how adorable are the ladies on this site?). I hope she liked her package!

Meanwhile, I received a package from Shaunna from Iowa, who is a non-blogger (yes, non-bloggers can participate, too!). Here's what I got:

Love getting packages in the mail!

Terry appreciated the scuba card. 

The goodies!

 Included:
  • Caramelized ginger with recipes for cookies
  • Dark chocolate bar with cherries and almonds
  • Sun-dried tomatoes
  • Organic maple sugar
  • Milk chocolate Crisps from Trader Joe's

I busted open these guys right away

I feel like there may have been a better way to open the package


Can't wait to use this stuff!

Thanks so much, Shaunna! Such a delicious package - my husband and I love it!

If you're interested in joining Foodie Pen Pals, contact me or visit Lindsay's site. It's a blast!

1 comment: