Wednesday, February 27, 2013

WIAW on a Mellow Day

Happy What I Ate Wednesday! And a delicious day it was.

6:30 am - Breakfast - Oatmeal with almonds, vanilla, banana, and cinnamon

10:00 am - Snack - A few Cuties

1:00 pm - Leftover vegetarian Mexican casserole from the other night

4:00 pm - Snack - Peanut butter and jelly on brown rice cakes

6:00 pm - Dinner - Spinach-arugula-almond-parmesan salad with crostini and burrata

After dinner - Snack - Cereal

And a piece of chocolate

Oh, and that Stella in the background. :-)

Check out the other WIAWs!


The rest of the day moved along fairly uneventfully--and I was so grateful for that. Terry and I woke up for an early workout--biceps, triceps, and two speedy miles--before work. Tonight we worked on our puzzle for way too long and are looking forward to another early workout tomorrow!

What's the best thing you ate today?

4 comments:

  1. I love cuties! My little guy yells Cuties are for kids whenever we see pick them up at the supermarket. I love making sandwiches on rice cakes too! The best thing I ate today where the tofu "chicken" nuggets my boyfriend made for me last night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. who can just have one cutie? I am so with you on that boat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your orange picture :) Food photography is just so fun!

    ReplyDelete