This year I'm bringing dessert to Thanksgiving. I'm planning for pumpkin pie, blackberry pie, and some kind of brownies, maybe peanut butter or cheesecake. Suggestions welcome!
And now for a serious topic: Music. Every time I grab my iPod for a run, I kick myself for not updating my music library. I need a massive music makeover. I have precisely one workout playlist:
- "Sexyback" - Justin Timberlake
- "Toxic" - Britney Spears
- "Mercy" - Duffy
- "Dance, Dance" - Fall Out Boy
- "Set Fire to the Rain" - Adele
- "Moves Like Jagger" - Maroon 5
- "Harder to Breathe" - Maroon 5
- "Wizards of Winter" - Trans-Siberian Orchestra
- "Thnks fr th Mmrs" - Fall Out Boy
- "The Pretender"- Foo Fighters
- "How Far We've Come" - Matchbox 20
- "Broadway" - Goo Goo Dolls
- "Rolling in the Deep" - Adele
- "This is How a Heart Breaks" - Rob Thomas
Yep. That's it. And I'm bored of it! When I get to a lull in my run, I need a pick me up. These songs are pretty good, but I need more! I don't want the same old playlist every time I run. So please help! What are your favorite workout songs? I like upbeat, fun songs. No yelling or screaming, just rockin' beats that keep me going.
Please, please, please give me some suggestions! Comment below or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks in advance!