|Approximately 60 minutes, including cardio.|
- For the cardio, we did a 2.5 mile jog, but you can do a walk, incline walking, elliptical, bike, etc.
- You can complete it in any order; I'm pretty sure I didn't do it in the order above. But basically I tried to do a high-intensity, then low-intensity, then abs, repeat.
- The dark purple boxes are leg/glutes, the light purple boxes are abs, and the white ones are full-body.
- Listen to your body; I took a few breaks after the toughest ones to make sure I would keep proper form for the next.
- All in all, it was totally doable, and I think I'll be doing it again!
After our hardcore workout and some time on Twitter with the healthy living bloggers community, I started on a wonderfully easy dinner, thanks to my mom.
|Can you spot Scout?|
|There he is!|
|We enjoyed mom's short ribs with whole wheat garlic bread, brown rice, and a salad.|
|Guess which plate was Terry's?|
A few other little tidbits from today, which turned out to be an all-around awesome Tuesday:
|It was super foggy this morning, which reminded me of home.|
|One of my students made me the world's sweetest sign and card.|
|My lunch was seriously delicious: spinach, shredded leftover chicken, |
pecans, and leftover poppyseed dressing from a restaurant lunch last week.
Hope your Tuesday was awesome! Time for some Ben & Jerry's and more catching up on TV. Don't forget to guess which exercise was most difficult for us!