Sunday, April 22, 2012

Ode to an Engineer

This post is all about this guy:

Bowler Goofball extraordinaire 

Professional eater

Extremely patient shopper, especially when I'm in an home store

The Dishmaster

Seriously, a professional eater

Studly dancer

World traveler

Pool player, apparently

Don Draper-style drinker and dresser

Expert at one-handed self-photos

This guy is the best. I can't believe how lucky I am, and every day I'm thankful to have met this wonderful man. 

As far as healthy living, Terry has an extremely open mind, and I think that's one of the things I love most about him. He's a yaysayer (is that the opposite of a naysayer?) - he's willing to try something new with me and never shuts me down, no matter how crazy my suggestions. When I suggested to him last year that we take the 10-day real food challenge, he didn't even hesitate. When I was toying with the idea of starting a blog, he pushed me to actually do it. Now he helps with my blog's design and never complains about the amount of time blogging takes (and it's a LOT!). That's what a true partner is all about!

Terry makes me happy every day. He is extremely intelligent, funny, talented, and kind. He remembers everyone he meets and loves socializing, plus he is an incredible son and brother. And he actually, truly loves my entire family as if he's always been part of our crazy clan. I am constantly in awe of his drive to become a better person, and he pushes me to be the best person I can be. He actually inspired the name of this blog - he makes me want to live a better life.

I love Terry so much that, in our wedding vows, I actually told him he can have the good bites of my sandwich. If that doesn't show true love, I don't know what does.

Couldn't be happier

Who in your life pushes you to be better?

0 comments:

Post a Comment